List of Management Services
The management of community associations is often an involved and complex process. So involved that it is difficult to merely list all of the services we offer. Upon request we would be happy to better describe our range of services over the phone or in person - (510) 262-1795. Or Click here to send us an e-mail; we'll be more than happy to give you a call.
AND ACCOUNTING SERVICES
- Collect and process assessment payments.
- Pay bills as authorized by Board.
- Prepare and post accounts receivable.
- Prepare and post accounts payable.
- Provide monthly financial reports.
- Pursue collection of delinquent accounts per Associations' Collection Policy.
- Provide financial records to Association's selected auditor.
- Keep reserve schedule current.
II. MAINTENANCE, REPAIRS AND REPLACEMENTS
- Receive and follow up on maintenance requests and complaints.
- Make routine inspection of common area property as needed.
- Assist in preparation of specifications for landscape maintenance, re-roofing, painting, etc.
- Accept bids for Board to review.
- Monitor contractual agreements of independent contractors or personnel.
- Obtain written contracts when requested by Board.
III. PROTECTION OF PROPERTY AGAINST RISK
- Assist in securing coverage and costs for annual insurance premium(s).
- Place insurance: fire, general liability, fidelity bonds and other statutory coverages.
- File insurance claims on behalf of Association.
IV. MEETINGS OF ASSOCIATION
- Arrange for and schedule place, date, and time for General membership meetings.
- Prepare and mail notice, proxy, ballot, agenda, etc.
- Prepare and present special reports, as requested.
- Attend Annual membership meeting and regular Board meeting once each month.
V. RECORDS AND CORRESPONDENCE
- Maintain Association financial records and files in safe condition.
- Maintain current membership and mailing list.
- Maintain membership files on each individual owner.
- Provide up-to-date assessment and ownership information to title companies, on request, for use in title transfers.
- Provide for duplication and mailing of copies of Association documents as needed.
- Provide for duplication and mailing of correspondence, reports, newsletters, and flyers as required.